As part of our Book with Confidence & Flexibility for existing bookings policy, this webform is for credit voucher redemption on
British Airways 125 tickets.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM:
- If the departure date is within 72 hrs.
- When booking requires same day ticketing.
- When an Additional collection is required which is to be paid via credit card.
For all the above scenarios, the NDC agent will need to create a new un-ticketed booking via NDC APIs.
(This can be done by following the normal booking flow without providing any form of payment in the OrderCreate API).
For all other credit voucher requests, complete this form and ensure it is submitted the same day the booking is made, to enable us to
complete the ticketing within the time limit.
British Airways cannot be held responsible for bookings that cancel due to inaccurate information or late submission of this form.
The following requirements must be followed:
- The NDC agent must create a new un-ticketed booking via NDC APIs (This can be done by following the normal booking flow without providing any form of payment in the OrderCreate API).
- Traveller name on the new PNR and the original ticket must be the same unless you are applying our name change policy for a Corporate or On Business traveller.
- Flight dates must be correctly booked as per the Book with Confidence policy.
- Agent must provide Date of Birth and Gender for all passengers in the booking if one of the segments contains the secure flight indicator in the OfferPrice API response. These are usually flight that overfly the US or Canada.
British Airways will issue/re-issue the ticket within 48hrs, and generate a notification via email, along with notification if a any
residual amount has been which will be issued onto an EMD.
The residual value EMD is non-refundable and valid until 30 April 2022. The residual value EMD can only be used for payment towards air
transportation which must be completed by 30 April 2022.
The residual value EMD is not valid for payment towards any ancillary service.